Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TV Movie | In The Shadow of Evil | Fail

This TV movie starring Treat Williams was just not my cup of tea. I don't like the subject matter and find nothing entertaining about it. I felt the same way about Seven. The only reason I watched this is because of the supporting actors, Joe Morton and William H Macy. And even they didn't save if for me.

But, if you like the topic you'll actually like this movie, as it is quite well done in an 80s sort of way.

A detective pursuing a serial killer falls and knocks his head, giving himself amnesia. He wakes up, but can't remember what's doing with the case. A doctor is hired to help him remember and they fall in love (surprise!).

Is he the killer? Or is the mortician? Or is it the other negative-nelly cop? Who is doing the killings and how do they stop him before he kills again?

A Pass for genre fans. A Fail for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment