Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TV | Shameless | Pass

William H. Macy is a loser drunkard of a father to six kids who live in utter anarchy. Vulgar, touching, violent and caring, they live in chaos and the story and acting was very well done, with plenty of interesting plot twists. Some of the dialogue is a bit slick, but it wasn't too distracting. Great soundtrack that reflected their punk existence. The oldest daughter is really the rest of the kids' mother and keeps it all mostly together. Originally an English show (surprise!), which I haven't seen. A Pass if you find crazy family lives interesting. I don't, particularly, but I certainly did end up watching the whole thing.

UPDATE: I love, love, love this show! I really look forward to every week and can't wait for the next episode. But, this is definitely television that pushes the boundaries - in other words, it's rated a hard R, Sparky!

No comments:

Post a Comment