Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Movie | 10 Cloverfield Lane | Really Liked It

This was...superb. Unfortunately, I had several conversations with other people about it that could have ruined it. Fortunately, I tuned them out and was a happier camper for it.

"It wasn't what I was expecting"
That's a good thing. You get that, right? Right?!?

"I didn't like the hand-held camera work."
What the hell were you watching? There's really none in this movie.

"This is a continuation of Cloverfield."
Well, it is, but that was barely the point here. Again, what the hell were you watching?

"I didn't get the ending."
You should stick to Two and a Half Men reruns. You'll be a lot happier.

"It was boring."
I give up. Really. I'm throwing in the towel. This movie was really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment