Thursday, January 7, 2016

Movie | Night Train to Terror | Didn't Like It

Admittedly, this terrible horror movie cracked me up. Back in the day when I was still in film school, my professor would tell me to check out a 16mm camera and go practice using it by filming a tree. Like a moron, I'd get all excited and write a ridiculously complicated script that was so highfalutin' that it was stupid, gather a cast and shot an entire short, instead of just following the instructions. I was excited and just couldn't stomach wasting that film and opportunity. When I showed my film the to class, the prof was furious with me and my fellow students weren't too pleased with me either, for various reasons. My grades sucked; go figure.

This movie is like that; too high-brow for its' own good and really poorly made. But, it did have a lot of period funky vibe and Richard Moll was in it, who is always great.

No comments:

Post a Comment