Friday, March 26, 2010

TV | Food Revolution | PASS

Addressing one of the biggest (literally) problems we face as the human race, superstar chef Jamie Oliver visits a small town in West Virginia to try to alter how they look at food. Specifically, what is going on with all of the crapola we're feed kids? It's not even food anymore...it's all chemicals and filler!

The usual drama predictably happens, most likely manufactured for the small screen. Doesn't matter. If you think it's not happening in your home, you're wrong. If you think the issue won't affect you, you're wrong.

That's far the problem has spread. As a nation we are literally killing our children.

This is an issue I see every day. I ask my young students what they've eaten that day and it never ceases to make me sick to my stomach. No human body could operate long on what they're being fed.

So, the show is preaching to the choir and I'm a fan of Oliver's from way back. Regardless, this is an issue that must be addressed...before it's too late!

Don't miss this show. Two thumbs up and an enthusiastic PASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment