Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Movie | Extinction | Liked It

This is the last time I'm going to write this; Jeffrey Donovan can act. There, now I'm done and I can just look forward to what he does next.

Fast forwarded through the parts that depict violence towards animals.

I liked this movie a lot and wanted to love it. It has all the elements that make up a movie that's just my cup o' tea; tiny cast, action, post-apocalypse, excellent FX, great production, etc. So what could have made this movie better? To tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure. I think if the script was a bit more, uh, something, it would have vaulted it up in my estimation. Still, I was glad I saw it and if it catches your fancy, I recommend it. Just not highly. Sadly. But I want to, that's the thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment