Monday, December 28, 2009

My Top Ten of 2009

I rarely see movies in the theater any more. More often, I see them years later. I'm really very hither-skither about what I see and when I see them. Usually it's based more on what I'm in the mood for and how available it is to me at the time. So, to come up with a top ten for 2009 (and actually released in 2009) is nearly impossible. In fact, as I think about it, I can't! So, here's my top...okay, I could only come up with nine and the list is split between movies and TV. Maybe I'll revise at a later date...or maybe not!
  • 9 (Movie)
  • Avatar (Movie)
  • Big Love (TV)
  • District 9 (Movie)
  • Glee (TV)
  • Hung (TV)
  • Monsters vs Aliens (Movie)
  • Moon (Movie)
  • Sons of Anarchy (TV)
Bam! There you have it! I'm sure I've missed a lot of really good movies because I haven't seen them yet. There are a lot of others that don't make my list because I didn't feel that strongly about them. Julie & Julia, The Boat That Rocked are two movies that didn't make my list, but were highly enjoyable. Ah, well, welcome to the land of the free and my opinion.

Addendum!

NK reminded me that Battlestar Galactica (TV) had episodes in 2009, so add that to the list! There, now that's ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment